Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hold Bag

So, I looked through my hold bag at Cloverhill and it has easily 300 bucks worth of stuff in there. Holy Cow! I wasn't inclined to put much of it back though, just a few patterns. So, I will endeavor to bring a bit of it home every paycheck until it is gone. I just wish I could get tired of yarn. Hasn't happened yet.
Also, the new cycle of classes has begun and it is very strange not to be a part of it. Though I feel it is the right thing to do, and I am still doing plenty of teaching in spite of being on a "leave of absence," I feel the void of not being part of the camaraderie of the staff of the shop. I love working with those gals.

1 comment:

gnomegarden said...

...and this gal loves working with you! You will definitely be missed by you friends and students whilst on your "sabbatical". You are such a shiny spirit. I hope we get to work together more Kellie, things seem so uncertain right now. ps. I had the same hold bag a-ha last weekend. sigh.... xo gnomegirl