Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Final Bliss

Well, I hope it won't be the final bliss, because I would love to stay in touch with you, my wonderful one skein secret pal! Yesterday I got my handknitted gift! My computer is having a hard drive meltdown but I wanted to post my thank you before I send my poor mac off for a transplant. I received a beautiful scarf done in one of the recycled silk Sari yarns. It sure is beautiful and totally unique. It self stripes in a lovely way and will go with lots of outfits. It is mostly made up of red tones from brick to magenta, but there are bits of navy, gold, jade and purple as well as splashes of pumpkin, turquoise and emerald. I will post a photo as soon as I can. I wore it yesterday with a white t-shirt and jeans and got complements at the supermarket! I love the drape and feel of the fabric and will always treasure and enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dear sweet soul sister. i guess i was feeling a little shy in my final letter to you...or maybe just short on words. i'm thrilled to know that you got your final gift from me and that you like it. :) it has been a fun summer sending you little surprises in the mail, and i'm afraid i'm a little sad this is all over!! but i'll continue to check in on your life here as i feel like i truely know you, and you can finally see more of what i'm about :)...i send you a big x and o from Minnesota, xo, kristin (your secret pal)